OK, so getting nearer and nearer to turning thirty I have decided that it is about time that I created a bucket list and started to tick off some of the points on that list. Come to think about it, I believe my list will be pretty long, because I have so many dreams and things I want to accomplish in my life. So here it goes:
- I have a dive master education. I want to become and function as a dive instructor.
- I want to do a yoga course for some months somewhere exotic like Bali or Costa Rica.
- I want to learn how to knit.
- I want to learn Spanish
- I want to go horse back riding in Iceland
- I want to travel around Mexico.
- I want to get married
- I want kids
- I want to learn how to sail
- I want to own and run a Bed & Breakfast.
- I want to publish a book.
When it comes to ticking off points, then I have decided to start doing the things that are actually possible to attain here and now. First of all I have decided to do Spanish lessons at evening classes, and then I have just now booked a trip to go horse back riding I Iceland. I am so excited and quite proud that I have started taking my dreams seriously.